Friday, August 8, 2008

dear redding part 3

All of these beautiful people have made up chapters in my life that are each unforgettable and undeniably influential on my development over the years in redding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I treasure each and every one of these people.

Joe, Jordan, Gabe.
The Dunlap's, Matt, Josh and Andrea, Derek.
Jill and Amy Childers, Noah.
TJ, Taylor, Joe and Steve Black.
David, Scott and Lindsey, Todd and Deborah.
Holly.
Joey, of course.
Lexi.
Allison and Ericka.
Alyssa*.
Nancy and Evan.
Sister and Kelly R.
Dinah and Phil.
Curt, Nate, Tyler, and Sean.
Tim and Kalin, Brent, Sandy.
Zach and Kelly.
Jensen family and Faires family.
Christian.
Peter Black** 




*Alyssa is an honorable mention; she never actually lived in Redding but she visited often and our entire best friendship has been long distance and primarily over the phone while I resided in Redding.
** He may be the last on this list but defiantly not the least. He has been in each one of these chapters playing the love of my life. Each one of these memories, he has given them purpose and reason when I could not find any. Basically he is my knight in shining armor, and I recommend everyone to get them a little Peter Black.

3 comments:

pedronegro said...

I love you Goose. Your the greatest. We are sure going to have fun in portland.

Kim said...

I feel very honored to be listed in your Redding memories. We surely enjoyed it the times you came to Faires Family dinner nights! Keep blogging in Portland so we can keep up with both of you!!!

amy coverdale said...

ah..i made the list! :) I'll have to tell Jill she made it:) i love you guys... and have so many incredible memories with the two of you. oh and there will be so many more!