Wednesday, March 25, 2009

cooking is not for the faint of heart



sorry. another blog about cooking.
but it is my hobby...
and this is my blog...


i attempted to make home made ravioli tonight. spinach, proscuitto, and ricotta ravioli to be exact. i enjoyed the process more then the actual eating part. which is usually how it goes... an hour and a half of work and 10 minutes of eating. i don't think peter much cared for it, but i he did it out of love!

here are some pictures from the evening:




4 comments:

Curtis said...

Lauren I don't know if you know this, but i am now living with a professional chef. So if you have any questions, advice, or recipe ideas, he would be glad to share his passion and wisdom of cooking.

Kim said...

You are right, cooking is not for the faint of heart. I wouldn't have had the chops to even attempt that! You two go though! Look delicious!

Kelly said...

I feel the same way. I love the act of cooking and preparing something beautiful, but I rarely like how the food turns out. Too critical I guess.

Kathryn Agudo said...

way to be fancy sister