Friday, February 5, 2010

i love lamp

i love brie.
i love beer more after i worked 10 hours.
i love porches. the kind that face the west.
i love portland because the people here are more like me then people in california.
thats not a better thing. there is just less explaining to do.
i love peter. i more then love peter. what's a word that means more then love?
i love the feeling of my jeans getting loser. but i do not love the effects on my outfit. saggy sally is never cute.
i love having more questions then i do answers. what kind of life would a questionless life be anyhow?
i love cream cheese paired with most everything edible.
i love to hate ryan adams.
i love to my job as a nanny. children are so grounding and honest.
i love, even more so, to hand back the child to their parents at the end of the day.
i love beans. all kinds. pinto. black. garbanzo. black eyed (peas). refried.
i love my couch.
i love to share my couch with friends.
i love heels. i love the way they make me feel.
i love being responsible to something. someone. right now it's called school.
i love buying the expensive groceries. you know, the ones that say they are organic, family-farmed, the ones that you can pronounce the ingredients.
i love when i lay in bed and i can roll over and put my head on peter's chest and hear is heart beat.
i love the slippers that grandma lois made me.
i love my brother frankie, my sister katie, my other brother mark, and my other sister emily.
(i take pride in my family.)
i love big sur.

although there seems to be more uncertain circumstances then the ones that i can rely on. these are the things i know at the moment.

2 comments:

Curtis said...

I love lamp. HAHA totally forgot about that statement. I love the title of your blog. Porches that face the West is a really good one.

d. vanheule said...

i love that post